Lake County Indiana Criminal Defense Law Attorney
Aggressive Criminal Law Attorney Defending Your Interests In Northwest Indiana
At LaTulip Law Offices, P.C., our goal is to ensure that our clients receive a diligent defense. Located in Merrillville, Indiana, we represent clients accused of violations, felonies and misdemeanors in Northwest Indiana State and Federal courts. We can also assist with expungement of criminal and driving records, and can help people accused of violating probation.
To learn more about the services we provide, please follow the links below:
- DUI — drunk driving (DUI/OWI/DWI): We represent people accused of drunk driving in Indiana. Whether it’s your first offense or you’ve been down this road before, we can help you protect your rights.
- DUI — first offense and felony: The potential consequences of an OWI conviction depend on several factors, such as whether or not you’ve been arrested for drunk driving before. We can explain the potential consequences you may face and help you make the right decisions about your criminal defense.
- Traffic offenses: If you’ve received a traffic ticket in Indiana, don’t just accept it — fight it. At LaTulip Law Offices, P.C., we help clients fight speeding tickets and criminal traffic offenses (often referred to as “traffic crimes”).
- Driver record clean-up/expungement: If your criminal record is holding you back, you may be able to resolve and remove some of those prior convictions so that it won’t affect your chances with potential employers or landlords. People make mistakes, but they deserve a second chance too.
- Narcotics/drug offenses: Attorney Matt LaTulip represents people facing drug charges, helping them protect their rights and their freedom.
- Burglary/theft: We provide strong and effective defenses for people accused of theft crimes, including employer theft, embezzlement, burglary and robbery.
- Felonies and misdemeanors: Whether you have been accused of a felony or a misdemeanor, we can help you understand your options under Indiana law.
Get Advice From an Experienced Lawyer
Attorney Matt LaTulip sat as a Judge pro tempore on both civil and criminal cases in the Lake County Superior Courts. During his service as Judge Pro Tem, he heard and ruled on a broad range of legal issues. He has come to understand cases from the other side of the bench, and uses his knowledge to successfully represent his own clients as an attorney.
His experience also helps him recognize the different approaches taken by Superior Court judges. He helps his clients develop criminal defense strategies that take judges and jurisdictions into account.
Initial consultations and case evaluations by Attorney Matt LaTulip are at no obligation. They are confidential and free of charge on any case. To schedule your initial consultation, call us at (219) 756-7600 or complete our secure online contact form.